Our Pathways program for high schoolers has multiple components:
- Saturday sessions that include lunch, fellowship, and leadership lessons to help the students navigate through challenges and opportunities as they look toward their future after high school.
- Paid summer internship that includes community service and developing a post-high school plan.
- One-on-one mentors for select 11th and 12th grade students.
In a survey of our high school students....
- 75% participate in extracurricular activities
- 66% had a job
- 50% volunteered
- 80% developed a post-high school plan
- 90% had a GPA greater than 2.0
- 90% are not using drugs
- 0% are in a gang
- 0% have had a child out of wedlock