Our students come from various backgrounds and have different stories. However, they are united by the fact that they grew up in disadvantaged communities. Through our programs, our goal is to help them create new opportunities that they may not have thought possible.
The Acts4Youth Students
The students we serve are from disadvantaged communities and attend Baltimore City public school Walter P. Carter Elementary/Middle.
If you would like more information to determine if your student is eligible to participate in Acts4Youth programs, please contact Kevin Good at email@example.com or 410-366-2287.
Circumstances that place youth at risk:
- Single parent low income households
- Lack of positive role models
- Prevalent, false perception of manhood and womanhood
- Environments with limited emotional support
- High rates of violence, drug use, crime and unemployment especially among black males
- Homes with limited higher education
- Schools where youth typically don't perform well academically
- Limited opportunities for quality and affordable extracurricular activities
- Few positive peer groups and safe/fun social outlets
Register Your Student
If you are interested in registering a student in one of our programs, please fill out the form below so that we can contact you with more information.